Sick Certs

Any certificates that require verification of a person's health status or identity can ONLY be completed following consultation with a doctor.  Where a person is absent from work for 6 days or more, the doctor can provide a social welfare certificate.  To complete this we will require your PPS number.

Letters and Forms

We receive a large number of requests for letters and forms.  These requests take up a significant amount of staff time.  This service is not covered under the medical card scheme and a fee applies to all patients.  Details available at reception.

Please allow 4 working days for your letter or form to be prepared.  

This site is brought to you by My Surgery Website